Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Wanna Be a Witch

SO.
Seeing that I still had some of this (crappy) eyeliner on and I had the urge to try something new, I attempted something I have wanted to attempt for a while: the Endora look.
I love her SO SO SO SO SO SO much, and her look makes me want to go run off and become a really witty funny person with great style (who is old).
Endora embodies style. STYLE I WANT. Maybe only old people can work such magic as technicolor eyeshadow, cat eyeliner and orange/red lipstick.
My result:
Please, ignore my expression in this picture and just APPRECIATE the fact I tried.
Also, I was about to go outside and play badminton, so...
I'm wearing Hard Candy Powder Keg Loose Eyeshadow, Wet 'N' Wild Water-Proof Liquid Eyeliner, and a mixture of Covergirl Concealer and Revlon Lipstick in some red-ish, orange color. You can't really see the orange color I made (due to low lighting and a bad webcam).
And yes, that is my hand holding up my imaginary beehive.
Ignore the pixelation and just love her.



Well, all for now!
Have a wonderful weekend, filled with love and GLITTER!!!


P.S. I have gone through some ch-ch-ch-changes: Lilacs & Ivy has now become Psychedelic Daisy! I felt the name fit me more and decided to take a CHANCE!
Yea for daisies and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡