Friday, July 13, 2012

not the artery, but the vein

Just because I thought it would be cool to post here, and because it was one of the most fantastic things ever, here is a picture of me and my sister at Rocky Horror in June:


I was really nervous at first, but this definitely ended up on my AMAZING THINGS I DID BEFORE I DIED list (even though it was really last minute and we had no rice/water/newspaper/toilet paper/noisemakers and all that fun stuff).
Here I'm wearing my Dum Dum Girls shirt from Sub Pop, and I was wearing this really cool thrifted silvery skirt that did not get into the picture :(
Anyways, I really love this photo because you can see all the CHAOS AND COMMOTION after it all ended, and it just screams "BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!".

Serious fun.

Psychedelic Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡