Friday, August 3, 2012

Living in the Mod Mod World

Here is an actually relevant outfit (from yesterday):


 Hat: thrifted gift from mah sista
Sunglasses: A.J.Morgan, bought at Boo Radley's
Dress: Ande Monster on Etsy
Belt: Ross
Fishnets: from my dance costume when I was like, 10...
Shoes: Torrid

 I followed the Mod Eye Makeup in Like Five Minutes tutorial by Hannah on Rookie (although I skipped the bottom lashes because I tried it and the one side I did sucked. Plus I had to leave my house). I TOTES RECOMMEND this tutorial, because it is easy and the results and freakin' awesome ^.^

This is one of my favorite outfits EVERRRRRRR. I felt so '60s and mod that I wanted to die and meet  Mary Quant OUTSIDE THE GATES OF HEAVEN (if you catch my drift, I love that song).

In other news, I took down this Harry Potter poster I had that was really lame (because I took it from some lame magazine, and it was all really lame). 
I switched it with some stunning photos of Audrey from last year's calender: 

 They look so nice and they are a great switch.

Psychedelic Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡