Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween Beauty Queen

Is it too late to post Halloween pictures? 
I have been so busy/lazy (real bad combo there, y'all) that I have COMPLETELY been procrastinating at every chance I get.
If there is ever a game called "Procrastination", I'd play it so well.

ANYWAYS, moving away from my flaws, I was a psychotic Prom Queen for Halloween!
Some guy that gave candy out said I was a princess, and all my friends/people on the street thought I was Carrie. I eventually had to resort to threatening people with my knife if they called me Carrie one more time.






My radical little brother took all of these (HE IS SUCH A GENIUS, I HATE HIM) and I included the one of the graveyard because it is so perfect and just had all the vibes I was looking for/am still into. Isn't just so dreeeammy?

 (Excuse my messy and disgusting room which has just gotten MESSIER AND MESSIER AND MESSIER)

 Letterman cardigan: Forever 21
Blouse: vintage from Etsy
Jeans: Gloria Vanderbilt
Shoes: hand-me-down converse

Liquid eyeliner: Hard Candy
Lipstick: Revlon in British Red
I had a nice '50s Americana type look going on. When I walked into play practice, my director said I was a "movie star" and later told me I was beautiful, and I was like AWWW BABIES WHAT'S GOING ON, EVERYONE IS SO NICE TODAY!
Also, my lipstick looks pinky, but it was deep red, I tell you, RED!

 AND...
NEW FAVORITEST THING EVER!
I made myself a ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW OFFICIAL FAN CLUB BUTTON!
EEEEEEEEEKK!
After this, I found out one my sort of friends LUVED Rocky Horror, and we freaked on how PERFECT it all was! ROCKY HORROR BUILDS FRIENDSHIPS!!! (ahahahaha that could be taken a lot of different ways)
I made it with my Badge-A-Minit and the Rocky Horror seal of fan-clubbiness from...

 THIS!
I AM NOW AN OFFICIAL FAN CLUB MEMBER! 
MORE EEEEEKK!
It is probably the coolest thing ever, although I believe there should be some initiation or weird Rocky Ritual you have to do instead of "Print a card and you're in the fan club" or something, BUT I'M STILL JUST SO HAPPY, UGH!
If you do, you are an instant buddy of mine.

The next day I was all cute and mod and it was awesome. My uncle actually told me I looked like I came right out of 1965 (AND HE WAS BORN IN THE '60s! GUIZEEEE!), while wearing this, which is probably the nicest compliment I've heard EVVVERRR.
Dress: vintage from Etsy
Tights: Forever 21
Boots: thrifted

Also-- my pins! Rocky makes it's second appearance, and then I wore my Nana's graduation pin from '67 ♡

 I also teased my hair, and it looked so good and had great height, but I think teased/ratted/beehivey hair never looks good on cameras, AMIRIGHT PEOPLES?
So I attempted (failed) to capture it in like 20 pictures, some of which are down below. 



 Glasses: A.J. Morgan
And my superrrr cute glasses that make me look like Johnny Depp when he was Willy Wonka.

I hardly took any pictures of myself while on my Thanksgiving trip, but I took this one on INSTAGRAM on the way home! It's like, my favoritest picture of me EVER. It reminds me of Tavi's pictures, and pretty vintage nostalgia and ~teenagedom~ and everything. 

Finally, babes who read this--- I'm trying to make one (maybe two if Y'ALL LUCKY) blog posts per week, so everyone keep your peepers on the LOOK-out! (hahaha eyes and look, get it hahahaha I make bad puns) (I'm so tired, I think I'm lacking coherency) (hahaha) (shut-up, now)

♡Psychedelic Daisy♡

6 comments:

  1. My room has the EXACTLY same problem,
    no matter what i do,
    if i clean my room up, five minutes later it's more messier then it has ever been... --'

    btw, love your blog :D
    must say i'm really into vintage, 50's and 60's too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll clean it and then it's like BOOM MESSY ALL OVER again. Then I scream into the sky CURSES! WHY CAN'T I KEEP MY ROOM CLEAN?!?!
      It must be some god-given gift I never received.

      Thank you, love! Vintage is MY LIFEEE. The '60s is the absolute greatest!! I'm glad to meet more vintage ~lurvers~ like myself! ♡♡

      xoxoxoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures! The last one totally looks vintage and your eye makeup looks really good!

    http://vintagereverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! That picture will now always go down in my BOOK OF TIMES I LOOKED GOOD AND TOOK GOOD PICTURES. I can probably thank the Rookie tutorial/me painstakingly trying to do the cat eye perfectly every other day ♡♡

      xoxoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  3. That blue dress is so cute! And i love your halloween outfit, so original. I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, babe!
      Your style is so perfect!

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡