Sunday, December 30, 2012

Candy Beehive


Sunglasses: Ross (?)
Blouse: thrifted
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: Gloria Vanderbilt
Shoes: hand-me-down Converse




I wore this to go see The Hobbit (pretty good) a few weeks back. I am still OBVS feeling the ~*GIRL GANG*~ vibes, and so I did a supa lopsided beehive (I WAS RUSHED OKAY GUYS) and wore my jeans high waisted with a letterman's cardigan. My parents bought us candy beforehand, AND THEY BOUGHT CANDY BRACELETS, so I totes wore mine, so I could feel like I was Rayanne.

xoxo
Psychedelic Daisy

3 comments:

  1. love your candy bracelet! they're the best!
    follow my blog back?X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aren't they radd??
      and sure!
      xoxox

      Delete
  2. Howdy, just stopping by to say I nominated you for the Liebster award.

    http://five-dimes-for-9-lives.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡