Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas, Snow's Coming Down (Not really, but I can dream)

Christmas is like, one of my most favorite times of the year.
Good food, everything is decorated from head-to-toe in gorgeous lights and sparkling tinsel, the smell of fresh pine, people are feeling the jolly holiday cheer... and getting to indulge in my personal favorite part of the season: PRESENTS.
Is it shallow my favorite part of the holidays is the gifts?! Yes! Shouldn't the holidays be about LOVE and EMOTIONAL GIVING? Yes!
But who doesn't adore the feeling of impatient excitement for Christmas morning? Who doesn't freak over opening the wrapping paper, getting the dress/book/toy you've wanted forever, while sitting by a warm, morning fire as everyone watches?

So, in honor of the holidays, I present to you all the ~Christmas vibes~ I've been feeling. Lots of tinsel, pink trees, and sparklesssss.


 The Ronnettes
 (Source)


The Runaways
Source unknown

(Source)

 Unknown Source


  
Unknown source

 Sandra Dee

 Divine 

 Source unknown




 
Phil Spector Christmas album (BEST CHRISTMAS SONGS EVER)



I'll be having several more holiday themed post over the next few days (CHRISTMAS BREAK IS HERE! YES!), so LET'S ALL BE EXCITED!

Merry (almost) Christmas!

xoxo
Psychedelic Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays!
    Also PHIL SPECTOR CHRISTMAS ALBUM FOR THE WIN!
    xx Ibe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays, dear!
      I KNOW ISN'T IT THE BEST SDKLASBNSJK

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡