Thursday, March 21, 2013

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD YEAH!


If y'all remember, I was nominated for the Liebster Award about a GAZILLION times (IT WAS LIKE 10, BUT IT FELT LIKE A MILLION, OKAY?) back in January, but I've recently been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by KEWTIE PIE BBY Sinead of Peppermint Whiskers, and by the stunning and super cool Ellie of Rose and Vintage! Since they were so AMAZINGLY nice in nominating me, I thought I'd SHARE DA LOVE <3 
So, the rules are to share some facts about yourself, and then nominate seven other bloggers! Okay, so here are mah facts:

1. My ultimate ~DREAM JOB~ is to be a writer, specifically a poet.
2. I procrastinate to a like, really ridiculous level.
3. I write/draw/create stuff for the fantabulously incredible Wandering Collective.
4. I am secretly a princess named Muffins who rides a unicorn around my kingdom.
5. The last fact was a lie.
6. NOW, for reals, my family used to have dogs name Simba and D.O.G.
7. I am sitting in a chair that is over 100-years-old.
8. Nick Jonas was my biggest crush ever when I was 10 (I AM STILL NICK'S ONLY LOVE OKAY).

SO! The seven bloggers I nominate are:
(SINEAD, I STOLE SOME OF YOUR LIST I'M SORRY)
 Have fun with this babes! <3

ALSO...
I GOT 100 FOLLOWERS! HECK YEAH!

Super kewt picture of me SHOWING YOU GUYS THE LOVE
Thank you guys so much! I can't believe so many of you darlings have decided to read/look at my pictures and art and writing. I started this blog not really knowing what I was gonna do, and knowing people (might?) actually like what I post is super cool and great AND THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE! <3 

xoxo
Psychedelic Daisy

10 comments:

  1. omg you are so adorable i can't
    that last picture
    <333333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH GWEN YOU ARE TOO CUTE
      so many hearts ugh girl you're so fab<3333

      <33333

      Delete
  2. ahh thankyou! And you're very welcome, I love your blog sososo much! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, no problem!! I just checked out your blog the other day and it is ABSOLUTELY PERRRRFECT. You have the best eyeliner ever!! Thanks again, babe! <3

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That last photo is the best! You should share some poetry sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHAHAHA, I know! Blingee is my new obsession. I just like to sit there and put 25 Snoop Dogs on my picture or something.

      I'd love to! I'm always really scared that I'm awful and that it's not my strongest point, probably because it means a lot to me and I love poetry to the millionth degree? But, I'm definitely trying to put more ~creative writing~ stuff on here because writing is my favoritest thing ever, especially if people are interested! <3

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. gurl u r the best thank you so much <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, no problem bby!! <3 <3 UR THE BEST AND THERE WAS NO OTHER CHOICE OTHER THAN THE BABELINESS THAT IS YOU <3

      Delete
  5. grrrrllll ily ur so cute and gah love 4eva xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UUUUUGHHHHH SINEAD STAHP YOU ARE LIKE THE KEWTEST THING EVER

      so many hearts 4 u girl <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡