Wednesday, August 7, 2013

☆GLITTER☆QUEEN☆

HEY BABES!
So, if you haven't noticed, I didn't keep my promise! Once again I've fallen to laziness and wanting to SLEEEEP instead of doing anything else, but I've TOTALLY started to miss writing here all the time, and I miss the great community of cuties on here! I've been more in a Tumblr mood as of late, and I think it's because it's easier to change and explore all different kinds of style when you're looking at lots of images. With this summer I've definitely gone out of my box with style, and began liking a ton of new stuff-- I've also been working on my soon-to-be-opened Etsy shop, and I've been working on making new music for me and my brother's band!
This outfit was SUPER CUTE. I wore it to the last day of my acting class where we were supposed to be fairies reciting a Shakespearean sonnet, so it was a mixture of fairy vibes/BEIN' DAMN ADORABLE.

Dress // Etsy
Super cool ripped tights I forgot to get a picture of // Wal-Mart
Tiara // Ebay
Ring // JustBeDesigns on Etsy




I'm totally obsessed with being a realized version of my glitter dreams. Glitter is THE PERFECT accessory and I wear it all over myself all the time!

 This Glinda ring is SOOOO perfect. It has tiny sparkles in it and looks amazing with my bright red nailz!

Another way to become THE FILTHY GLITTER QUEEN is to wear this totally fab tiara all the time! It's so sparkly and pretty and I get 5895987 compliments on it every time I wear it. Yes, I am the princess of GlitterLand.

I'll be spending the rest of the summer glittering stuff, chillin', AND (ACTUALLY KEEPING MY PROMISE THIS TIME) blogging, so I'll see you babies soon!
xoxo
Essine

5 comments:

  1. You're such a cutie! That dress is soooo cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Essine, you are positively rad as heck!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg you're so babe-ly! and that dress is so so great! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so perfect I just can't stand it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really diggin this glitter Shakespeare fairy look.
    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡